Well to most of us Clippers fans we are expecting this kind of start and without surprise it's here. Reminiscent of Seasons Past we are once again on a mission to a less than winning season, unless we take some action sooner then later. I feel with the new direction the team is attempting, drastic measures are necessary at this point to insure a Play-off berth. Here are some suggestions or Key's that I feel may help or mend the Team.
- Don't fire yourself as Coach GM Mike Dunleavy Sr. but take a brief leave of absence, lets say 10 game's or so just to see how it goes. Almost like an injured Reserve Roll but for a coach.
- If Coach Mike Dunleavy Sr. steps down for his "Leave of absence" then the replacement/Back-up coach (John Lucas?) should mix-it up a bit on Offense and not go down low to Chris Kaman at the post every single play but change it up to keep the opposing team guessing.
- Less Rasual Butler as our go to guy while Eric Gordon is out. We have all seen by now that he is not the player we thought he would be for us and he should be the 6Th. man.
- More Steve Novak and Less to NO Ricky Davis.
- Less Post up plays for Al Thornton and more Isolation's and Face up play for him.
- Start Mardy Collins at the Shooting Guard position, he may not give you much offense but he can handle the Ball and play real good Defense and also set up Baron Davis for open shots.
- Last but not Least as much as some want to disclaim it we have got to get a better Training Staff and/or Strength and Conditioning Staff or re-train our Existing personnel in that Department.
Well we will see how it plays out on Friday and the following Road Trip.
Hope we get Blake Griffin and Eric Gordon back soon and in top notch condition.
Let's Go Clippers Let's Go...............