|2008/2009 NBA Regular Season|
|February 18th, 2009, 7:30 PM|
|FSN Prime Ticket, 710 AM
The Back Story:
- January 2, 2009, in Phoenix - Phoenix 106 - Clippers 98 Box Score Recap
- January 11, 2009, in LA - Phoenix 109 - Clippers 103 Box Score Recap
- February 17, 2009, in Phoenix - Phoenix 140 - Clippers 100 Box Score Recap
The Big Picture:
Look, if you think you're getting another fancy-schmancy preview out of me for the same two teams 25 hours later, you've got another think coming. You know what - if the Clippers don't have to play a whole game, then I don't have to write a whole preview. Go read yesterday's. Nothing has changed except that the Suns won by 40 in a game that was not as close as the final score would indicate. Oh, and Zach Randolph will likely miss the entire game, instead of just missing the final three quarters, thanks to that annoying guy with the pony tail.
The Suns are averaging 140 points per game under new head coach Alvin Gentry. They'll look to improve on that.
- I'm serious. I'm not doing a preview. The Clippers don't deserve a preview.
- By the way, the probable starters for the Clippers are really just the guys I expect to be in the game for the entire fourth quarter. Just a hunch.
- Get the Suns perspective at Bright Side of the Sun.