I know many fans are frustrated after the first loss. Club O is could easily turn into Club EMO.
So I provide you with a simple guide, which I will follow myself to enjoy this season:
1. Realize that this team is young, and will have plenty of meltdowns. Do not get mad at games like last night where the Clips were in great position to win and had momentum, but couldn't finish the game out.
2. Accept that this team is not that much better than last year, so you should expect more losses than wins. This will make losses easier to deal with, and wins all that much sweeter.
3. Eric Gordon blossoming into the player we need in crunchtime
4. Blake MFing Griffin
5. If you happen not to catch a game at all, just watch Sportscenter top 10 plays. Blake Griffin will provide a highlight of every Clippers game on a nightly basis (ESPN will consider changing the top plays segment to "The Daily Griffin")
6. Any fan of any team can get on you because the team probably won't be that great, but you can always retort "but we got Blake Griffin."
Follow this guide and life will be alright for the following 26 or so weeks.