What's your opinion of a hypothetical small forward who over three seasons, when he played 30 minutes or more, averaged these numbers:
- 15.3 pts
- 5.8 rebounds (1.6 offensive reb)
- 2 assists and 1.5 turnovers
- 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocks
- 47.5% Overall FG on 12.5 attempts
- 50.4% 2PT FG on 9.1 attempts
- 39.5% 3PT FG on 3.4 attempts
- 81.9% FT on 2.6 attempts
- 2.2 fouls
Should the Clippers sign him? I think he'd be a pretty decent option.
Want to know who this player is that we should sign to make sure Al-Farouq Aminu has the time to develop? Click to see the jump...
My bad, we already signed him. His name is Ryan Gomes.
Over three seasons (240 games) with the TWolves, this is what he averaged when he got 30 or more minutes (135 games). He missed only 6 games during that time.
He may not be flashy, but there is a decent amount of data that point to him being a solid player.