It was so much fun to be relevant back then... There was so much promise...
1) Sam Cassell's 8-second violation
1) Sam Cassell's REAL and TANGIBLE leadership
2) Elton Brand's All-NBA type monster year---(In 79 games (all starts), averaged a career-high 24.7 points, 10.0 rebounds, 2.6 assists, 2.54 blocks and 1.03 steals in 39.2 minutes per game… Shot 52.7% from the floor and 77.5% from the line… Ranked 11th in the NBA in scoring, tied for sixth in rebounding, fifth in blocks, seventh in field goal percentage and tied for 12th in minutes per game… Recorded 45 double-doubles… Scored in double figures all 79 games, including 50 games with 20+ points and 25 games scoring 30 or more… Led the league in 30-point, 10-rebound games with 16…Named Western Conference Player of the Month for November 2005… Named Western Conference Player of the Week three times (weeks ending 11/20/05, 12/11/05 and 1/29/06).
3) Chris Kaman's Hair
4) Chris Kaman getting grabbed in the balls vs Denver
5) Not having to sell my tickets below cost
6) Making money on playoff tickets
8) Dunleavy not being referred to as the anti-christ
9) Eligin winning executive of the year (hahaha)
10) Those cheesy red playoff shirts
11) The tankjob at the end of the year to draw the nuggets
12) Q Ross' defense
13) Q Ross vs Maggette argument
14) Maggette's relentless foul shooting attack
15) Shaun Livingston's blossoming career
16) Great team defense
17) Brand & Kaman's blocks
18) Sold out Staples Center
19) The Radmonovic Trade
20) Playing longer than the other LA team!
What else can you guys think of?