1) Getting grabbed in the nuts by Reggie Evans and told everybody about it in the interview later
2) When he went coast to coast as a rookie and went behind the back not once, but twice!
3) When he grew out his waxy hair so long that he had to keep putting it behind his ears ala (gulp) sascha vujacic
4) Missing 5 consecutive POINT BLANK layups in a row.
5) Hearing at least every other game from some guy in the stands, "JUST DUNK THE DAMN BALL!!!" Ok, that was me a few times
6) His power reverse dunk on the first play of a game against Yao Ming a few years back
7) Him and EB anchoring the defensive end of that great 2006 Clippers team
8) Throwing the ball back to the ref cause he wasnt ready to shoot a free-throw. Hilarious-- the ref got really pissed :) youtube it
9) The stupid "CAVEMAN" moniker... just never stuck with me
10) His pouting after Sam Cassel would yell at him
11) His humility after getting traded--- class act.
12) His ugly, pasty white skin
13) Shaq was in town in his prime... my friend yelled out to Kaman "it's funny how you are always hurt when Shaq comes to town!!!" Dead silence by Kaman-- the rest of the bench dying laughing
14) Clumsy, Flippy, Floppy.
15) His awesome pick and pop jumper the last 2 seasons
16) His left hand (announcers always said he could dunk the ball with both hands-- just because he could didnt mean he did it)
17) His faux All-Star selection (they never mention injury replacmement about anybody else's all-star appearance-- so annoying)
18) Making us forget about Olowokandi (just got the chills typing that name, like MUFASA)
20) His ability to make me laugh really loud by simply calling someone a "douche" on twitter
Hope you enjoyed! Will miss the guy even though i loved to hate him :)