1. Now all 3 of their stars have knee problems
2. Mike Brown will implement a more screen and role offense. Bynum is not best suited for this.
3. The Lakers will get worse defensively with losing all that length.
4. Howard would have been a better fit, and this almost means Howard is very unlikely. (if that gets done then I actually believe the NBA is rigged)
5. The Lakers become less versatile on offense. Odom could theoretically play all 5 positions. Pau could play both the 4 and 5. Losing this hurts their depth.
6. The Lakers now lose out on superior rebounders.
********** edit can't believe I forgot about the most important thing
7. Khloe hates NO and divorces Odom. Everything is revealed to be a scam (again), the world rejoices, and world hunger is cured.
Still, kinda stings. But, I'm an Angels fan so it's hard to bring me down completely right now.