VDN can't get on Clips Nation and he's upset about it. - US PRESSWIRE
Are you having difficulties replying to comments? Viewing pictures on the front page? Accessing fanposts and fanshots? It's likely that your browser is the issue, not your connection.
We're going to briefly stray today from our normal array of Clippers coverage for a little public service announcement to help some distressed citizens whom are having difficulty accessing all of the site's wonderful features.
We've had widely reported problems (And I've experienced them myself) including, but not necessarily limited to:
- New comment counters not loading on the front page
- Pictures not loading on the front page
- Reply function not working in comment sections
- Fanposts and Fanshots inaccessible
- Disable AdBlock! It's a wonderful tool, I know, and I use it too, but it doesn't impede you much on SBNation sites anyways. I've talked to some people who believe that the reply feature is tied in with the advertisements in such a way that adblock blocks the reply button. There's functions on adblock where you can only disable it on pages on the clipsnation.com domain-that's what I've done and that's what I suggest.
- Get Out Of Internet Explorer! I made the switch from internet explorer a few months ago and Google Chrome is free and runs much better. I also know people who use Mozilla Firefox who swear by it. Both are fine and I would recommend both- just not IE! I have no idea why, but it seems that Internet Explorer no longer will support the functions of Clips Nation and other sites on the network.