- Elite 3 point shooter, shot 45% last year and is over 41% for his career
- Appropriately sized SG at 6'6" with a 6'11" wingspan
- Very good defender, athletic and long-armed, as said above
- Should come cheap
- Not much of a shot creator
- Can't really contribute anything else on offense besides shooting and finishing in transition, and not as good on the boards as he should be with his physical gifts
He's a perfect fit in my opinion. Besides a stretch big, our primary need is perimeter defense, and Rush should be able to do that for us as well as knock down the open shot. He can't create for himself as well as Nick Young, but that also means we'd see a lot less headscratching shots. I know Young is the hometown kid and all, I like him as well, but I really feel like Rush would benefit our team more, and at a lower cost.