So I just read that Clippers have been holding pre-draft workouts. Today is actually their 3rd day. Hopefully all these workouts mean they actually draft someone with their pick.
Here's a little list of all the people they been working out.
Day 1: All Forwards/Wings
- Solomon Hill, (Arizona)
- James Southerland, (Syracuse).
- Amath M’Baye (Oklahoma),
- Dexter Strickland (North Carolina)
- D.J. Seeley (Cal State Fullerton)
- Jordan Aboudou (Chalon—France)
Day 2: All Point Guards
- Pierre Jackson (Baylor)
- Nate Wolters (South Dakota State)
- Myck Kabongo (Texas)
- Isaiah Canaan (Murray State)
- Mark Lyons (Arizona)
- Erick Green (Virginia Tech)
Day 3: Mix of Bigs and Guards
- Mike Muscala (Bucknell)
- Grant Jerrett (Arizona)
- Colton Iverson (Colorado State)
- Brandon Davies (BYU)
- B.J. Young (Arkansas
- Elijah Johnson (Kansas)
I don't watch enough college basketball to critique these guys but I heard good things about James Southerland. Erick Greene led the nation in scoring last season so he could be worth a look. I've seen DJ Seeley play several times at CSUF and think he's decent. Hopefully he makes summer league at least (Go Titans!).