What will you get from Anderson:
- hussle, runs the floor very well
- blocks - still one of the best of reading plays near the rim
- still able to finish high
- Basketball IQ: great in rollin to the basket, great defender
- his attitude is exceptional, always ready to play.
What will you may miss in Anderson:
- not the best rebounder
- shoting - he is able to knock down shots but thats for sure not his strength
Overall I think Chris Anderson would be a great backup for DeAndre Jordan. What do you guys think?
OT: sorry for bothering you all with this Rondo/Paul Trade-post. I deleted it. I still think Rondo would be great for the Clippers but if Paul could get it over the hump in the Playoffs, Clips may get it to go with him too...