- Clearly, we're taking Blake Griffin - Lisa Dillman, quoting MDsr in the LA Times.
- Yes!!! The curse of the Clippers is over. Let's go Clips Nation!!! - Baron Davis' post lottery Tweet, according to the LA Daily News.
- Griffin appears happy that he could be heading to Los Angeles - From the ESPN story.
- 'L.A.'s tight.' - Taylor Griffin's text to his brother Blake, according to Andy Katz.
- I'm not sure the Clippers' situation was exactly what [Griffin] had in mind - Oh Chad Ford, why do you mock us with your mock draft?
- Clippers were going to try to trade their pick if they didn't get No. 1. Now they're cool. - Mark Heisler's mock draft in the LA Times.
- The Clippers didn't just win th first pick. They won the second pick too! Henry Abbot's behind the scenes look at the lottery process.
- We have every intention of opening camp with Mike Dunleavy this year. Andy Roeser answering my question during his post lottery conference call.
It’s not easy being a Clippers fan, but it sure just got a little easier, didn’t it? Citizen D.J. Foster posting on ClipperBlog.